You must complete the assignment in a Word document and then upload it to the assignment area for grading. Remember, you must cite and reference sources. Your answer must be a minimum of 2 full pages in length following APA guidelines.
For this assignment you will be tasked with researching the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act and HIPPA. In doing so, you must answer the below questions in your own words:
1. Please explain the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act. You must explain the background and history of the Act.
2. Research and discuss a case outside of the book and lecture notes in regard to the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act.
3. How would you define the major parts of the privacy requirements: the Financial Privacy Rule, the Safeguards Rule, and the pretexting provisions? (Write a minimum of 1-paragraph for each).
4. Research and discuss a case outside of the book and lecture notes in regard to HIPPA?
5. Who is protected by HIPPA? Who must comply with HIPPA?
6. What is the relevance of health care plans, providers and clearinghouses?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more