Summary Paper (12-18 pages)
What, in your view, is the value of organizational ethics for customers, employees, stakeholders, and the organizations themselves?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
What, in your view, is the value of organizational ethics for customers, employees, stakeholders, and the organizations themselves? Writing the Summary Paper
Just from $13/Page
Writing the Summary Paper
Your paper must clearly address the above question and include the following:
- Personal background—Describe your own beliefs for each of the topics listed below.
- Share your own ethical values, along with your own assumptions on what organizational ethics is about.
- Identify where in your own background these values and assumptions came from.
- Discuss how these values and assumptions influenced your expectations of what this course would be about.
- Feel free to include any additional outside books, which have influenced you, but be sure to include them in a Reference page at the end of the paper, APA format. (Length: 3-5 pages)
Organizational Values and Business Ethics—Provide a description and analysis for each of the following. Again, relate and reference at least 4 insights to ideas from sources in this module.
Your organization’s workplace values and mission statement. (If these are not published, interpret them from examples of your culture or operational practices.)
Your organization’s ethical program—strengths and weaknesses OR the social responsibilities of your organization and your appraisal of how it meets those responsibilities.
The moral philosophy(ies) and ethical principle(s) that you affirm most. Give specific, detailed examples of circumstances and contexts.
- The moral philosophy(ies) and ethical principle(s) that you affirm the least. Give specific, detailed examples of circumstances and contexts.
- The value and importance of organizational ethics – Provide a description and analysis for each of the following-
- In your own view, what is the value that organizational ethics can have in making real-world ethical decisions (please use specific examples)
- Which elements of this course have proved / or will prove to be most useful to your own ethical decision making?
- In your view, where do you see the future of organizational ethics leading? Which industries could benefit most from making were ethical decisions?
- Provide a final summary of your experience in this course, what you found most interesting, what you found most challenging, and the most memorable lessons that have stuck with you.
(As with all module Summary Papers, this one should include an Introduction and Summary. Fifteen points will be for construction and other mechanics such as spelling, punctuation, grammar, and APA form, etc.; forty points are for content.)
- Must be 12-18 double-spaced pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- Must include a cover page that includes the following:
- Title of paper
- Learner’s name
- Course name and number
- Facilitator’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- The body of the paper must include the following:
- Three to four specific academic concepts discovered in the module. Each concept must be addressed in the following way:
- Reference an academic concept gleaned from classroom or reading experience during the course of this module.
- Use APA style as outlined in the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association to document all sources.
- The paper must conclude with a re-statement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- The final page must be a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: OFFNOW