Unit VII Reflection Paper
For this assignment, write a reflection paper that is a minimum of three pages. Reflect on the best, most rewarding experience that you have ever had as part of a team. Maybe this experience was in your work organization, a military unit, athletic team, rock band, choir, symphony, theater troupe, volunteer organization, church, or any other team that provided a rewarding experience for you. Use the socio-cognitive systems learning model to inform your discussion.
Incorporate at least four library resources to support the ideas you present in your reflection. These sources may be drawn from the unit readings or from other sources in the Waldorf Online Library. You should cite these four sources.
Provide an introduction to the reflection paper, and also include the following elements in your reflection. In your paper, please use headings that correspond to the elements below.
1. Team Experience Describe this team experience. What made this team so special? What was your role on the team? Why was this experience rewarding for you?
2. Team Values What did the team value? Give specific examples. How did you know that these were the team’s values? Discuss the clues you observed that may indicate the values and deep underlying assumptions of the people involved.
3. Behavioral Norms What were the team’s normative patterns of behavior? Give several specific examples of patterns of behavior within the team. How did these behaviors reflect the team’s values and deep assumptions?
4. Team Outcomes What were the outcomes of the team’s interactions? Give specific examples.
5. Analysis of Team Culture Analyze the team’s values, behavioral norms, and outcomes. Use the socio-cognitive systems learning model to inform your analysis. Did the team ever experience a conflict or a misalignment of values, behaviors, and outcomes? If so, explain what happened and what the results were. If not, explain why you think the team never experienced conflict.
6. Conclusion Draw any final conclusions on your analysis of the team experience, and summarize your reflections.
Use APA style. As with all your work at Waldorf University, be sure to cite all your sources and follow Waldorf’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more