Types of Communication Table
Complete the Type of Communication Table.
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Persuasive Essay: Peer Review Worksheet
Review the media piece “Peer Review Using Rubrics.”
Follow the directions outlined in the media piece to complete this learning activity which is designed to provide practice using a rubric when peer reviewing a paper.
Review the first draft of the person who posted his/her response directly below yours in the Peer Review forum. If your draft is the last posted, review the first draft posted.
Complete the Peer Review Worksheet for the first draft you reviewed.
Copy and paste the contents of the completed Peer Review Worksheet to the peer review forum as a “reply” to the initial post of your peer’s first draft. Do not post the worksheet as an attachment.
Review the criteria at the bottom of the Peer Review Worksheet to ensure successful completion of this assignment.
Submit the completed worksheet to your instructor as well.
Your principal recognizes your leadership role and that you have utilized data to inform instruction and has asked that you create a digital presentation to be used to advance professional practice in literacy. Prepare a professional development to highlight the literacy strategies, implemented throughout the field experiences, which can be used as a resource to be implemented collaboratively to present a shared vision, supportive culture, and common goals to teachers on a district-wide level in order to advocate for students.
Create an 8-10 slide digital presentation to highlight how you implemented the IWY strategy during field experiences to introduce and reinforce language and literacy concepts. This strategy will be beneficial as a collaborative resource for teacher’s district-wide to analyze student data based on student performance in order to modify instruction and implement next steps for instruction. Be sure to include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Your presentation should include a summary of each instructional strategy implemented in the field experiences, how it could be amended for future instruction, including the following:
· How to evaluate language and literacy strategies and student performance when modifying instruction and determining appropriate interventions with at-risk and struggling readers.
· Examples of how to manage and monitor the success of the interventions for at-risk and struggling readers.
· The ethical way to communicate student progress data, and how to analyze the data based on performance in order to modify instruction.
· How you will collaborate with professionals in order to advance this professional practice.
Support your findings with two scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Clinical Field Experience Verification Form
Candidates must complete all programmatic requirements, including practicum/field experiences hours defined in their coursework. Additional information about practicum/field experiences can be found on the Student Success Center.
To earn credit for this assignment, all required course hours must be completed and submitted by the assignment due date.
· Access the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form in the My Documents section in the Student Portal.
· Complete all required fields on the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form.
· Submit by clicking “click to sign.” An email will be sent to the classroom teacher/mentor to complete and verify the practicum/field experiences.
· Communicate with the classroom teacher/mentor to request he or she verify the practicum/field experience. Once verified by the classroom teacher/mentor, an email will be sent to the candidate’s primary email address on file with the final completed document.
· Save a .pdf copy of the completed Clinical Field Experience Verification Form to your computer.
· Submit the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form to LoudCloud.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more