Terms and conditions
Online Essay Help is an online platform providing academic help. We offer research services on essays, dissertations, and any other writing service. We have employed expert academic writers who prepare custom essays for our clients. Our aim is to solve academic problems for students all over the world and ensure the reach all their academic goals.
The Terms and Conditions stated on this page govern the way people access and use our website. Please read them carefully before accessing or using our website. If you disagree with any part of the Terms stated on this page, please do not access or use this website or any of its services.
Sharing your personal details or ordering for a service with us is viewed as your agreement to be bound by these Terms. This means that you have a full legal authority to enter these Terms and to be legally bound by them. If you violate the Terms and Conditions stated on this page, you are not guaranteed a refund on any loss or damage you might incur.
Agreement- This refers to a typically legally binding arrangement between parties that has been accepted by the parties involved. In this case, it refers to the Terms and Conditions that have been displayed on this page.
We, Service, Company- This refers to Online Essay Help the website providing essay help services to students and researchers as per the Terms and Conditions on this page.
Writer- This refers to a freelancer who has been employed by our company to provide research and writing services to our clients on behalf of the company.
Customer- This refers to a person placing an order with us to get academic help at a fee that is calculated according to our current price on the pricing page.
Order- It is an electronic request of a paid service from the customer for a certain product or service.
Order Status- It describes the progress or stage in the processing of a product.
Order Revision- This refers to the editing of a product that had been written to eradicate any mistakes in the product.
Product- Refers to an electronic format document resulting from the processing of order instructions as it had been requested by a client.
Support Team, Support- This refers to the part of the company’s organization structure whose main function is to coordinate the order process and assist clients to solve any problems they encounter in their interactions with our website.
Quality Assurance Department- This refers to the part of the company’s organizational structure whose mission is to ensure customers receive quality products and services from our website. They also access the quality of a product or a service in case of a complaint from a client.
Nature of Product and Terms of Usage
Our custom essays are written by expert academic writers who are assigned orders according to their area of expertise. The essays are written following all order instructions after which they are delivered to the client. All written materials delivered by our writers are to be used for research and reference purposes only. You are responsible for any inappropriate or improper usage of any of the materials you receive from us.
Order Placing and Registration
- During the registration process, you will be requested to give your name, phone number, and email address. Please ensure you share valid information with us. Use a valid email address and phone number as they will be used in case we need to contact you. If you provide incorrect information you will be violating the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
- It is your responsibility to update any information we hold about you in case of any change in the data. You must ensure that the information we hold about you is correct and up to date. You can update the information by pressing on the settings option. You can also contact our support team for assistance.
- The only way to place your order is by filling the order form. The order form is provided on our website. The order form gives details on order parameters, delivery terms, and the scope of work. Ensure you indicate all the important instructions for your order.
Order Payment and discounts
- Upon placing your order, make payments immediately so your order can be assigned to the most qualified writer who is available and ready to start working on your order. Your order will be assigned to a writer only if payments have been made in full and the payment authorized.
- The calculation of the price of your order will be done automatically by our system according to our current pricing as indicated on our “Pricing” page. This amount should be paid as soon as possible to have your order assigned to a writer. We are only responsible for the delivery of a product that has been paid for and the payment authorized.
- To decide on the payment method to use, please check on the payment methods available on our website during the time you are making the payment.
- Bonuses and discounts are offered at the discretion of our company which depends on the current discount policy.
- The company promises to ensure all its customers can access discounts and bonus program information equally.
- You have the right to request and receive a refund at any stage of your order if you decide to stop working with us. The refund will be processed according to our Money-back Guarantee. In any refund case, our company will not be held liable for transfer anomalies, Bank Transfer fees, or any delays arising from any bank service issues.
- By purchasing our products and services, you admit that you will observe any obligations under income tax provisions in your authority.
- It is your responsibility to pay all taxes applicable depending on the nature of the product or service provided. This includes Service or value-added taxes.
- You will also be subjected to taxes and other fees charged based on your area of residence and location.
- Order validation. We must re-check your completed order to ensure all order instructions have been followed. In case of a mismatch between order instructions and the completed paper, we will modify the order to ensure it satisfies order instructions as stated in the order form.
- Order volume. The order volume depends on the number of words or pages. One double-spaced page should have 275 words and 550 words for a single-spaced page in a word document. When filling the order form, ensure you indicate the preferred number of pages or words for your order. This should be followed strictly and in case of a mismatch, feel free to contact us so we can reformat the essay to match your instructions.
- Change in order details. You can only change order instruction if the writer assigned your order has not started working on it. If you must make changes when the writer is already working on your order, you might have to extend the order deadline and pay an additional fee. This depends on the impact of the changes.
- Resources. You can upload any materials you want the writer to use in processing your order. This can be done by pressing the “files” button on the order form. If you have already placed your order, visit your personal order page and press the “files” button to upload the files. If you do not have the files you can share links or give details to assist the writer in getting the files. Please ensure you provide the files early to give the writer enough time to use the files in processing your order.
- Communication. You can communicate with our Support Team through live chat, calls, or email in case you have any concerns. To communicate with the writer assigned your order, you can use the special messenger on your personal order page to follow-up on the progress of your order. Communicating with your writer will ensure everything happens as planned.
- Progress tracking. All information concerning your order and its status is updated on your personal order page. If you realize that the status of your order is not updated on your personal order page, please contact our support team to get the updates.
- It is our responsibility to ensure all orders placed on our website are delivered on time and thus meeting the order deadline.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with secure delivery channels for the delivery of your product. Please ensure you share a valid email address and a phone number that can be used to contact you. We will not be responsible for a late delivery caused by spam filters, internet outages, incorrect email, or other causes beyond our means.
- Once your product has been delivered, it is your responsibility to review the finished order and approve it if it matches the order instructions. Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any problem. Once you approve your paper, it will be provided as a Microsoft word document which is an editable and downloadable version of your order. It is your responsibility to download the essay on time to meet your deadline.
- In case the order does not satisfy your academic needs, you can request and receive a refund. Please review our Money-back Guarantee to learn on your right for refund.
- You have the right to request and receive a free revision as long as your revision request meets the criteria for a free revision as stated in our Revision Policy.
- Your revision request can be declined if your revision instructions are inconsistent with your initial order instructions. In case of a change in order instructions, you will be requested to pay an additional fee.
- Your multiple revision requests can be declined or limited if your behavior demonstrates the purpose of exploiting the writer or if your revision requests seem unreasonable.
It is our responsibility to deliver all our orders on time and without violating any customer commitments. In case any of your commitments is violated, you are entitled to a partial or full refund depending on our Money-back Guarantee.
The Use of the Products
- Any time you purchase a product from us, you must agree that it is for personal and non-commercial use. The payment you make is a reflection of the time and effort involved in the processing of your order until it is delivered. The money also helps in the maintenance and administration of our website to ensure product delivery.
- You do not have the right to reproduce, modify, display, or distribute any of the products you receive from us on the internet or in the form of a hard copy above a reasonable limit necessary for personal use.
When you place your order on our website or make payment for a product you accept that:
- We have the right to cancel any agreement, arrangement, or contract we hold with any person who tries to pass any essays received from us as their original work.
- You are not allowed to pass or distribute any of the works you receive from us to third parties for commercial or any other purpose.
- We have the right to refuse or stop working with you if we find out you have used any of the products you received from us in a way that is against the Terms stated on this page.
- You will not put your name on any of the products you receive from us and will use such products for research and reference purposes only. Any materials you receive from us are to be used as a model, or an example to aid you in writing your own paper.
- You are responsible for any unethical, illegal, or inappropriate use of any of the products you receive from us. This includes any disciplinary actions resulting from illegal, improper, or unethical use of the products.
NB. Our aim is to help students achieve their academic goals and we do not encourage, allow, or knowingly get involved in behaviors that encourage plagiarism, cheating, and academic fraud or dishonesty. We adhere and abide by all copyright laws and we try our best to ensure our clients abide by all copyright laws and do not plagiarize their work.
Any written work you receive from us should be used as a model paper or an example to aid you in developing your own work. You should never use them as a substitute for your own work. In case you decide to use entire parts in your final essay, they must be paraphrased and cited properly.
Personal Data and Payment Information: use and security
Account Information and Security
- During the process of registration, you will be requested to share some personal data such as a working email address, name, and phone number. You will also be requested to create a password that will help keep your account secure.
- You should never share your account information with anyone as sharing this information will make your account insecure.
- All activities and orders related to your account are your responsibility and thus nobody should access your account details. You can change your password any time if you suspect that any person has your password. You can also contact our support department if you have problems changing your password.
- We have a “forgot password” button that you can use in case you forget your password. To reset your password, you must be able to satisfy our security check.
Use of the Website; termination and suspension of use
- You can only access and use our website for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- You should never use our website for any of the following illegal purposes.
- To circulate any information that is not permitted by the law or that breaches any applicable laws.
- To share information that encourages behaviors that constitute a criminal offense.
- Acting in a way that affects the way other people access or use our website.
- To electronically store or share materials that are protected by copyright laws without getting permission from the owner of those materials.
- You will take full responsibility for any loss or cost that might result from you breaching any of the Terms stated on this page.
- Breaching any of the terms stated on this page might result in you being terminated from using our website.
- You will be suspended from using our website if we realize or suspect that your use of the website is likely to affect other clients.
- Communicating with a writer in a way not allowed on our website is a violation of these Terms and thus you should never do it.
Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)
- IPRs in the products.
- Our writers are responsible for drafting all the essays delivered to our clients.
- The copyright of all products delivered is retained by our company, our partners, or affiliates.
- You are granted a non-exclusive license on the products you purchase from us. In this case, you are permitted to use the products for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- You do not have the right to share or produce copies of the products you receive from us or the contents of our website without our permission.
- You will be responsible for all losses resulting from unauthorized or inappropriate use of our website or the products you receive from us.
IPRs on any materials we receive from you.
When sharing or uploading materials on our website, please ensure that those materials do not violate the intellectual property rights of a person or break any applicable laws. This is because you are responsible for any loss we may incur resulting from your violation of these rules.
IPRs on the website.
We own and license all IPRs in all parts of our website. No IPRs on any part of our website can be transferred to any person after accessing the website. You do not have the right to download, disseminate or copy any materials from our website unless it has been permitted on the Terms on this page.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- There is no guarantee that the website will meet all your expectations. You might not be able to access nor use our website and its services especially if your computer does not support modern technology such as encryption.
- You must use the World Wide Web (www) which is an independent body to access our website. We do not guarantee safety when using the World Wide Web and the use of it is at your own risk. You are also subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations when using the World Wide Web.
- In case any modification is made on the website, we will not be responsible for any loss that might emerge from such a modification.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your inability to use the website.
- None of the Terms stated on this page are intended to limit any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence from our staff.
We always do our best to protect our clients from fraud. We must also prevent the users of our website from circumventing the company’s right to earn from the services it provides. The following are some of the things we consider as a fraud.
- Unwarranted chargebacks.
- Sharing personal information with a writer with the aim of communicating outside the methods permitted by the company.
- Making payments using unauthorized payment methods.
- Opening multiple accounts with different names.
- Uploading fake identification documents.
- Using any work delivered to you without paying for it.
The following are some of the practices we have employed to prevent fraud.
- Closing accounts that have been opened using fake documents.
- Publishing unpaid essays on our website for commercial purposes.
- Reporting fraud to authorities.
- Our company has the right to transfer its rights as stated on these Terms to another business as long as client safety is assured. On the other hand, clients do not have the right to transfer their rights to third parties.
- In case you breach any of the terms stated on this page and no disciplinary action is taken against you, a repeat of the same mistake will not go unnoticed. This means that you should always respect the Terms at all times in the future.
- If you want to send any notice to us, please send a written message to our support team through the messaging system on our website. You can also send the message to our personal email address.
- The following are ways in which notices will be sent to you from our support team.
- Display of the message on the website.
- A message on your personal order page.
- An email to your personal email address.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- All the terms stated on this page are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- In case of any dispute between the parties involved concerning this Terms, they must be resolved by negotiations between the parties involved. Failure of the parties to reach an agreement, the dispute can be resolved by arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).
- The parties involved must agree to try and solve any dispute in arbitration on an individual basis. There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be brought, heard, or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative or private attorney general action.
- Our company has the right to do any of the following at any time.
- Make changes to any features, information, specifications, or functions of our website or the services offered.
- Suspend or discontinue permanently or temporarily any part of the website or service without prior notice.
- Restrict the access of certain services or parts of the website without notice and with no liability to any loss that you might incur. In this case, we will try our best to notify you of any changes that might adversely affect any of the products or services you are interested in.
The Terms stated on this page will be updated or revised regularly. In case these Terms are updated or revised, you will receive an email notification, a display on the website, a message on your personal order page, or a display of the updated copy of these Terms on our website. In some cases, you will be requested to give your explicit consent to be bound by the new Terms. From the time of the update, your access to the website will be as per the updated Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact our support for assistance. There are different methods of communication you can use to contact us. You can contact us through live chat, calls, and emails to our personal email address and through the special messenger on your personal order page.