Please prepare a marketing strategy for Employment Training program to present to senior level managers as your audience. Strategy should include but not limited to:
· What strategies you would employ to recruit 300 students per year?
· Strategy should include visual aids
· Resources: Job Training Program
Job Training Program: This is a tuition-free adult workforce training program that prepares adult learners for national, industry-recognized certifications for careers in Healthcare and the Building Trades.
In 2017, 98 students earned certificates and industry credentials.
In 2017, 81 students were employed in careers earning at or above minimum wage. 70% maintained employment for at least six months or longer.
Eliminating Barriers to Success
· Past Experiences: Criminal history is not a barrier to entry.
· Educational Background: A high school diploma or GED is not required to participate in the program.
· Transportation: Transportation assistance is provided to all students monthly.
· Residency: DC, MD, and VA residents may apply.