Please prepare a marketing strategy for Employment Training program to present to senior level managers as your audience. Strategy should include but not limited to:
· What strategies you would employ to recruit 300 students per year?
· Strategy should include visual aids
· Resources: Job Training Program
Job Training Program: This is a tuition-free adult workforce training program that prepares adult learners for national, industry-recognized certifications for careers in Healthcare and the Building Trades.
In 2017, 98 students earned certificates and industry credentials.
In 2017, 81 students were employed in careers earning at or above minimum wage. 70% maintained employment for at least six months or longer.
Eliminating Barriers to Success
· Past Experiences: Criminal history is not a barrier to entry.
· Educational Background: A high school diploma or GED is not required to participate in the program.
· Transportation: Transportation assistance is provided to all students monthly.
· Residency: DC, MD, and VA residents may apply.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more