I need assignment# 4 revised to included a detaile\ description of the resources and
1. Develop a one (1) page job aid that supports the training program. Base this job aid or handout on one (1) of the learning objectives you developed in Assignment 3: Training Design.
1. Revise Assignment 3 based on your professor’s feedback. (Revision is not included in the required page count.) 2. Examine the instructional methods and learning objectives and determine how your training program should be developed. Explain the rationale for your decision.
3. Outline the resources (personnel, equipment, materials, travel, and budget) required for designing, developing, and implementing your training program.
4. Develop a complete instructional strategy for your training program following the example in Table 8-2 in Chapter 8.
5. Develop a one (1) page job aid that supports the training program. Base this job aid or handout on one (1) of the learning objectives you developed in Assignment 3: Training Design.
I am willing to pay $10.00
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more