Answer each these questions in a paragraph with at least five sentences: Include the question and number your responses accordingly.
1. What is privacy?
2. What risks, if any, does facial recognition software raise?
3. How much information about you can be found on-line with a simple google search?
4. How much information about you can be found by searching government and commercial databases?
5. Describe informed consent.
6. Should secondary use of consumer provided data be available without notice to the consumer?
7. How do data mining and predictive analytics work?
8. Watch this Science Friday video by Ira Flatow. And, offer your opinion – Are advancing algorithms taking our free will?
9. Should Facebook be regulated, at least as far as it’s privacy and data policies?
10. How many public cameras is too many?
Your assignment should be 200-300 of your own words.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more