Create a thread that answers and explains the following questions or issues:
Your text defines the marketing concept and the 4P’s concept.
• In your own words define and explain “marketing concept” and the “4P’s.” Provide an example of a company that uses one or both approaches.
• Define “marketing” and “sales” and explain how they are different from one another. How are they dependent upon one another?
• Does “marketing” have a function in church operations? Explain and support your answer.
• Identify the “generational cohorts” according to our text, and explain their differences in values and motivational factors.
• Identify an advertisement or commercial that targets only one of the generational groups. Describe the promotion in detail and identify the intended group.
Explain how the Scripture verse “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Heb. 13.8) relates to the “generational cohort” discussion in the above exercise.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more