TOPIC: The prevention and control of infectious diseases
Research Paper Assignment Instructions
1. An important component of this course is the research paper. The research paper is a topic of your choice, but it must be related to the course material. Browsing the Table of Contents of your text is a good place to find inspiration. The topic must be approved by your instructor by the end of week 3. Failure to gain approval for your topic will result in a 10% deduction of the final grade.
2. The research paper should include an introduction of the topic, a body in which the topic is developed and references cited, and a well-defined conclusion.
3. Your paper must have a strong thesis statement. Your thesis is a statement (not a question or a topic) that describes what your paper will be about and provides a unique perspective (see: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/545/01/).
4. You are required to have an abstract for your paper.
*I strongly suggest that, as part of your research, you take advantage of the university’s online library link. There is a wide variety of resources there including many full text papers and articles. This may be of particular advantage to any of you who do not have traditional library resources available to you.
1. The paper must be a minimum of ten (10) pages in length, not including the cover page, abstract, table of contents (optional) and reference pages. Charts, graphs, photos, drawings, lists and extended quotes* will not count against the pages of written text required. *Note: It is a rare instance that an extended quote is appropriate and most of the time they are considered non-academic.
2. References must follow the American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines for reference and bibliographic citation. If necessary, refer to Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ED). 2009 Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
3. You must use at least five (5) academic bibliographic sources (in addition to any of the required course readings you may use). The University does not support the use of Wikipedia.com as a source for academic research papers.
4. Use Times New Roman Font in a 12-point font.
5. Use 1 inch for the top, bottom, left and right margins.
6. Use proper APA format as given to you in the attached example.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more