1) Assignment Prompt
CCM Course Project Overview
Pick a company that you would like to work for that isn’t yet a major MNC (multinational corporation), but needs to expand its presence in emerging international markets. As one of the company’s executives you will be tasked with preparing the lead executive for deployment in a foreign country. Across the course, you will create a portfolio of deliverables to support the executive’s successful transition into a new cultural and business environment.
Pick a foreign country and the particular city where your company will establish its headquarters.
Remember: You are preparing these materials for a top-level executive, so 1) Don’t waste their time; 2) Focus; 3) Be Useful
Your executive needs assistance with: Thinking Globally, Acting Locally
Week 2 Deliverable: Cultural Chart
Create a Hofstede Value Dimensions Chart that analyzes and organizes the cultural norms and risk mitigation responses for your selected country and city.
2) Module 2 – Assignment
4) A. Price elasticity of demand measures the responsiveness of quantity demanded of a product to a change in the price of that product.
5) a. State the (midpoint) formula for calculating price elasticity of demand.
6) b. Describe elastic demand.
7) c. Describe inelastic demand.
8) d. Describe unit elastic demand.
9) e. Explain when demand would be perfectly elastic.
10) f. Explain when demand would be perfectly inelastic.
11) g. Explain how price elasticity of demand affects the relationship between price and total revenue.
12) B. Cross elasticity of demand measures the responsiveness of the quantity demanded of one good to a change in the price of another good.
13) a. State the formula for calculating cross elasticity of demand.
14) b. Explain how cross elasticity of demand is used.
15) C. Price elasticity of supply measures the responsiveness of quantity supplied of a good to a change in the price of that good.
16) a. State the formula for calculating price elasticity of supply.
17) b. Describe elastic supply.
18) c. Describe inelastic supply.
19) d. Describe unit elastic supply.
20) e. Explain when supply would be perfectly elastic.
21) f. Explain when supply would be perfectly inelastic.
22) g. Explain how price elasticity of supply changes over time.
23) D. The laws of supply and demand determine who actually pays a tax.
24) a. Describe the conditions under which consumers will pay the full tax.
25) b. Describe the conditions under which producers will pay the full tax.
26) c. Explain how the government can maximize tax revenues.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more