Best Practices in Project Management
In this project management course, you have learned about the 10 project management knowledge areas and the five project management process groups as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI). In the final module of this course, you were introduced to best practice project management.
Write an essay describing 10 project management best practices, one for each knowledge area. Among the 10 best practices:
· At least five should be from your wider research, outside of the textbook.
· At least five should be related to best practices that facilitate, support, or improve teamwork.
For each best practice, determine the process group to which the best practice belongs and elaborate on its use.
The existence of best practices does not guarantee their use, as you can understand from the conference paper titled “The Non-adoption of Best/Accepted/Promising Practices in Projects (Links to an external site.)”. Include a section in your essay with recommendations for improving the adoption of project management best practices in an organization.
1. Your submitted work will be checked for originality via Turnitin. If you received a Turnitin similarity index of 20% or higher for your work (excluding references) after the due date, this will result in a redo and resubmit decision, with a grade penalty applied. Students can resubmit prior to the due date to improve their work. Using the Turnitin submission box below is required.
Length and Formatting Requirements
Adopt the following presentation style unless a template is provided for your work:
· Compose your work using Microsoft Word.
· The essay must be at least 900 words (about 3 pages) long.
· Use 12-point Times New Roman font and double-spacing.
· Justify the right margins.
· Organize your writing in sections with section headings.
· Format section headings using Microsoft Word’s “Heading” functions.
· Support the write-up with at least five additional sources as references.
· Insert cover page and reference pages(s).
· Cite and list references in correct APA style.
· Check your work to correct any spelling or grammatical errors.
Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more