Submit a two-part document. In the first part, you will submit a written report in which you will:
· Select the methods for communication and collaboration that best fit your area of focus and implement them as training for the Mobile Division management team. You will select a specific technical communication artifact that is related to your area of focus to use in the training, and you will apply your guidelines to the audience identification, critique, adaptation, and explanation.
· Determine the target audience of the communication. From the case study provided, what characteristics can you identify about your target audience, such as their perspectives, backgrounds, and organizational agenda?
· Determine the intended message that needs to be delivered. What pertinence does that message hold for the intended audience? In other words, why does the message matter for the target audience?
· Determine how successful the technical communication will be in delivering the intended message. Will the necessary information reach the target audience? Why or why not? How can you tell?
· Identify the key steps of your framework. Keep in mind the various audiences that need the information. Remember that your guidelines need to be detailed, easy to follow, and accurate to ensure that the resulting communications are successful.
In the second part, you will submit either a written report in which you:
· Exemplify the training by taking an existing communication practice in your area of focus and adapting the technical communication practice to more successfully meet the needs of the target audience you identified. Be sure to apply the guidelines that you established.
· Explain what you did to adapt the communication practice and the reasoning for your changes. This will serve as the explanation to the team so that they understand the greater context of the adaptation. Be sure to explain how the guidelines you have established were applied.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
* Target audience
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more