These answers can be located on the Liberty University Website for MA professional counseling
Refer to the state of VA for licensure answers in reference to professional counseling
The purpose of this assignment is to get you acquainted with the counseling program and the different aspects of the student manual. This assignment will act, in part, to orient you with the content you will interact with throughout this program. Along with learning about professional organizations, including membership benefits, activities, services to members, and current issues (Syllabus MLO: D and Module/Week 3 LO: 4).
An important component to the orientation to your counseling program is a working knowledge of your student manual. Click here to locate the counseling department homepage. Scroll down to “Program Information” and access the handbook entitled either “MA Professional Counseling Online Program Handbook” or “Marriage & Family Therapy Online Programs Handbook” depending on your program. Download, read, and then complete the following questions:
1. Is your program currently CACREP accredited?
2. What is the mission of the Department of Counselor Education and Family Studies?
3. Before enrolling in one of Liberty University’s licensure programs, what 4 things must you be aware of?
4. What are the required intensives for the your program?
5. Who is the an advisor for you, as an online student? How does a student contact their advisor?
6. What are the purposes of the Comprehensive Exam?
7. What happens if you do not successfully complete the comprehensive exam after 3 attempts?
8. What is the minimal GPA required for graduation from a licensure program?
9. How many courses are you allowed to repeat?
10. What is the policy for you, as an online student, to appeal a grade received in a course?
11. What is the procedure/process for you, as an online student, to appeal a grade received in a course?
12. What are the limitations of faculty and student interactions?
13. To successfully complete the counseling program at Liberty University and be eligible for graduation, you must be able demonstrate proficiency in what areas?
14. What are the policies regarding email communication?
Save your paper as a Microsoft Word document using your name and assignment title (e.g.: Doe_J_assignment_1).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more