i have a test which is about Electricity and Magnetism with Transmission Lines.
the test is only for 2 hrs, i need someone to do it for me
the objective of this course is:
1- Understand wave characteristics and transients on transmisison lines
2. Design and analyze microstrip and coaxial transmission lines.
3. Understand the basic quantities, rules of operation, fundamental relations, and applicaitons
of electrostatics and magnetostatics.
4. Apply vector calculus to solve problems in electrostatics and magnetostatics.
5. Apply MATLAB to solve and visualize electromagnetic fields.
6. Solve closed electrostatic boundary value problems using the finite element technique.
7. Apply Faraday’s Law of Electromagnetic Induction to predict how time-varying magnetic
fields interact with electric circuits to produce electromotive force (EMF).
8. Understand skin and proximity effects for AC circuits.
9. Understand time-varying fields and Maxwell’s equations.
10. Understand the basic electromagnetic principles behind circuit theory and devices (including
KVL, KCL, batteries, resistors, capacitors, and inductors
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more