6 FULL PAGES WELL-WRITTEN PAPER (Due 1/21/2019 – NO LATER) NO PLAGIARISM
PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the Ryder, Ban, & Chentsova-Dutton (2011) “Towards a Cultural-Clinical Psychology,” American Psychological Association (2014) “Guidelines for Prevention in Psychology,” Hage, et al. (2007) “Walking the Talk: Implementing the Prevention Guidelines and Transforming the Profession of Psychology,” and Rivera-Mosquera, et al. (2007) “Prevention Activities in Professional Psychology: A Reaction to the Prevention Guidelines” articles.
Clinical and counseling psychology is a dynamic field that is constantly evolving and striving toward better treatment options and modalities. In this literature review, you will explore and integrate psychological research into a literature review, addressing current trends in three major areas of clinical and counseling psychology: assessment, clinical work, and prevention.
In your review, include the following headings, and address the required content.
Support this section with information from the Ryder et al. (2011) article “Towards a Cultural-Clinical Psychology” and at least one additional peer-reviewed article from the Ashford University Library.
1. Compare the assessments currently in use by clinical and counseling psychologists.
2. Explain the trend towards cultural-clinical psychology and the suitability of clinical assessments with diverse clients.
Support this section using a minimum of three peer-reviewed articles from the Ashford University Library. The recommended articles for this week may be useful in generating your response.
1. Compare and contrast technical eclecticism, assimilative integration and theoretical integration.
2. Provide a historical context and identify the major theorists for each perspective.
3. Assess the trends in psychotherapy integration.
4. List three pros and cons for each perspective, sharing which perspective most closely aligns with your own.
5. Analyze the major trends in psychology and explain the connection between evidenced-based practices and psychotherapy integration.
Review the “Guidelines for Prevention in Psychology” (American Psychological Association, 2014), and support this section with information from the Hage, et al. (2007) “Walking the Talk: Implementing the Prevention Guidelines and Transforming the Profession of Psychology,” and Rivera-Mosquera, et al. (2007) “Prevention Activities in Professional Psychology: A Reaction to the Prevention Guidelines” articles.
1. Describe general prevention strategies implemented by clinical and counseling psychologists at the micro, meso, exo, and macro levels.
6 WELL-WRITTEN FULL PAGES PAPER (Due 1/21/2019 – NO LATER) NO PLAGIARISM
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more