Telecommunications and Network Security: Project DocumentationThe Acme Corporation is a new startup that wishes to sale their new phone to the public called Acmephone, a more secure version of the pho
Telecommunications and Network Security: Project Documentation
The Acme Corporation is a new startup that wishes to sale their new phone to the public called Acmephone, a more secure version of the phone to business organizations, called the Acmephone B+, and highly secure version of the phone, called the Acmephone G+, to the government. Due to the fear of corporate espionage and government security requirements, there are many security concerns that must be addressed. As a security professional, you have been employed to design a network infrastructure for their two campuses located in Atlanta and Cincinnati based upon the following specifications:
1. There needs to be a constant connection between the two locations that can carry at least 50 Mbps of data.
2. Each facility has three floors. The buildings are rectangular with each floor being 350’x350’.
3. There will be 200 network connections on each floor with an additional 100 network connections in the data centers located on the third floor of each building.
4. The primary data center will be located at the Atlanta location.
5. There will be a failover data center at the Cincinnati location.
6. Each location should be protected from intrusions that are not limited to state change attacks.
7. The Atlanta location will house the two secure development teams. As such, it will need the most security. To further complicate the design, there will be database servers and the corporate Web servers housed at that location as well.
8. There will be database servers located at the Cincinnati site.
9. The servers must have redundancy.
10. The solution must have a plan to verify security measures.
You should include following sections in your document
◦ Abstract: Describe the problem and the solution you presenting (few lines)
◦ Introduction: In this section, you will introduce the project and the objectives of the project including executive summary.
◦ Requirement Analysis: In this section, you will discuss the requirement
◦ Design: You need diagrams, charts, pics, etc..
◦ Implementation: diagrams, charts, and possibly screen shots
◦ Testing (optional): You can present your data testing in this section
◦ Cost analysis: Estimated cost (you can use the internet to get pricing). Make sure to include labor cost in your analysis.
◦ Conclusion: Summary, lesson learned, future work, etc..
◦ References, citations and biblography
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more