Management Team Briefing on Employment Laws
In your new role as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) for a major retail organization, you have been tasked within the first 30 days by the CEO to conduct a presentation to the management team on employment law awareness-The CEO informed you that under the previous CHRO the company experienced lack of employment law understanding, resulting in a few lawsuits that were not in the company’s favor. Avoiding similar experiences is a high priority and your thorough presentation to the management team is the first big step to success.
Prepare a fifteen to twenty (15-20) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
1. Include cover, agenda, conclusion, and reference list slides, all of which may count toward total slide count.
2. Provide a 1-2 slide overview of employment law based off information found in Chapter 1 of Employment Law for Human Resource Practice. NOTE: You may use your discretion to decide what information needs to be addressed as long as your overview is descriptive and relevant. ( There are 31 pages of chapter 1, I will send link and login for book in message to tutor assigned or I can print and scan pages to be used)
3. Include in the remaining slides the following required presentation information:
· Provide a three (3)-slide minimum covering at least 6 strong bullet points highlighting a discussion on who employees and employers are in determining employment relationships
· Provide a three (3)-slide minimum covering at least 6 strong bullet points highlighting a discussion on the concept of employment discrimination
· Provide a three (3)-slide minimum covering at least 6 strong bullet points highlighting a discussion on the types of discrimination
· Provide a three (3)-slide minimum covering at least 6 strong bullet points highlighting a discussion on retaliation
1. Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: You may only use the resources listed in the course syllabus and those that are specifically provided by the instructor. ( I will send login information as a message to tutor)
Important Notes: (1) Total number of words in the bullet points are not more important than the quality of the information.
(2) More detailed information should be included in the footnotes of the presentation.
(3) Presentations must have a business-like professional look.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Text font size for headings and titles in the presentation must not exceed 36 pt. For all other text, the font ideally should not exceed 24 pt.
Presentation text must be properly aligned throughout the presentation and maintain the same line spacing and font size.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more