Questions 1-4 must be answered in a min of 150 words in own words no ref for a discussion board
Instructions for question 5 is above question 5
1. How can HRM influence the overall success of an organization? Is HRM essential to an organization? Why or why not?
2. Common employee development methods include job rotation, assistant-to positions, committee assignments, lecture courses and seminars, simulations, and outdoor training. Select one employee development method. What are the pros and cons of this method? Describe a workplace situation in which this type of development method would be most beneficial.
3. What is the relationship between employee training and employee development? Are both necessary within an organization? Which is more important to an organization’s development and why?
4. How would you go about providing a safer workplace for your employees?
5. the following questions in no more than 175 words and include a link to the video:
Recall the readings and activities you have completed this week and research a TED Talk or other academic video that applies to one or more of your weekly objectives. The answers to the questions were based on the reading….
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more