I will pay for the following article First Nations Children Should Never Be Adopted By Non-Aboriginal Parents. The work is to be 5 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. A discussion of the social difficulties of the Aboriginal children under the care of non-Aboriginal management or parenting helped in criticizing the children formation of their identities in the adolescence stage. The paper also draws to a conclusion that many adopted Aboriginal children by the non-Aboriginal families break down the relationship during the adolescent stage which shows that identity formation and cultural dynamics play an important role. The amendment of the Indian Act in 1951and the implementation of the Canada Assistance Plan in the year 1966 changed the nature of how the child welfare services were delivered to Aboriginal by the First Nation communities. This is because, before the enactment of Indian Act in 1951, very few resources were being provided to the reserves but after the amendments, the child welfare authorities were tasked to serve the communities in the reserves as an official capacity. With these changes made by the governments, the Aboriginal children apprehender developed to be a state issue to have the care arrangements. This means that most of the Aboriginal children were not placed for care according to the families but as the citizens of the states, in which case, most of them found themselves under the non-Aboriginal family care. The movement arrangement also had no hopes of returning the children back to their families or in their home communities. In regards to the adoption of the children, the total number of the First Nations children adopted by the non-Aboriginal families increased from the early 1960’s to late 1970’s. According to Fournier and Crey, about 78% of the total children adopted were by non-Aboriginal families and the rest 22% were adopted by the Aboriginal parents.