Please answer each of the following questions in detail and provide in-text citations in support of your argument. Include examples whenever applicable. Make sure to provide examples for each of the questions below.
1. Please explain the determining factors of the interest rate and make sure to include hypothetical examples for better clarity.
2. Describe the meaning of the yield curve. Verify how the shape of the yield curve provides predictions on the economy in future years. Please visit the US Governments’ Treasury site, retrieve the data on the U.S. treasury rates and construct the yield curve. Indicate the date of retrieving the data.
3. Please explain the terms associated with the bonds, namely, corporate bond, municipal bond, treasury bill, par value, coupon rate, coupon payment, time to maturity, prevalent interest rate, market value and yield to maturity (YTM).
4. Explain and provide examples of how variations in the prevalent interest rate affects market value of a bond.
5. Explain how you would value a stock. Provide an example of valuation of a stock based on retrieved real data. Include evidence of the retrieved data in your answer. Compare your valuation with the actual price of the stock at the designated time for your valuation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more