It has to be :
1-Complete and organized submissions that adhere to all assignment instructions.
2-High quality submissions that clearly demonstrate understanding of course materials.
3-Properly formatted submissions demonstrating professional, college- level tone, no spelling or grammar errors and well- documented sources (when applicable).
Under the Trump Administration the old North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) has been replace with United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMC).
For final essay please write an essay on (choose one):
o Your essay titled “United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMC) between Now and 2025” (100 points) Minimum 2,050-word essay. Graph(s), picture(s), table(s), references/citations not included in the word limit.
o “Changes in North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) on Agribusinesses and Food Sector between Now and 2025” (100 points). Minimum 2,050-word essay. Graph(s), picture(s), table(s), references/citations not included in the word limit.
add graphs. pictures . tables . citation all these doesn’t count on the 2050 words . write with focus don’t just throw words . this is final paper worth a lot of points .
Changes in North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), now USMC, on Agribusinesses and Food Sector between Now and 2025” (100 points).
Note it is a min. 2,050-word essay. You can always write more and surprise me. But stick to the points and no unwanted material that doesn’t go with the story,
Graph(s), picture(s), table(s), references/citations not included in the word limit.
Here I would like to you to think about what changes do you foresee in “NAFTA trade” or “Changes in NAFTA on global agribusiness and food sector.” Recent elections and policymakers are positioning themselves not only in the US but also in various other countries when it comes to trade. More broadly, I want you to use your knowledge that you have gained from this class to address the following.
(1) You should be able to convey to an audience that is seeking to find out how they can position their business strategy in the context of global business.
(2) What will happen to global trade, what it means to the bottom line for businesses in the US and other places?
(3) How will it affect consumer preference and what will happen to product prices?
(4) What are the implications for regional integration, financial markets, the flow of money and labor around the globe?
(5) Finally, what it means for the standard of living in the US (home country) and abroad.
(1) You can use reference material from other sources, and references should be included in the reference section of the paper.
(2) Do not put long sentences in quotation marks in the text. Paraphrase direct quotes. Use your writing skills effectively.
(3) No plagiarism. If found, it will be escalated to academic disciplinary action.
(4) For those following writing styles, please use APA style.
(5) Cite all reference.
read directions and do exactly what it says .