Subject: ECONOMICS FROM A BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE
No plagiarism- Below 10%
Dead Line Nov- 11
Maximum of 1000 words, using standard APA style.
Your paper will be graded on writing clarity and quality. Grammar is important! Be sure to demonstrate critical thinking skills, use economic concepts and terms correctly, and anticipate any objections that can be raised.
Since the paper has Turnitin submission, please comply to the APA citation accordingly.
The body of the paper should be a minimum of two pages, font 12, spaced 2 and a maximum of 1000 words, using standard APA style. (See the link for an APA template on the library link).
Critique and Analysis of Supply and Demand Article
The purpose of this exercise is for you to demonstrate that you understand the law of supply and demand. The other purpose of this paper is to demonstrate your critical thinking skills by critiquing and analyzing the article.
The paper should contain the following sections:
1. Introduction or Executive Summary
2. Economic analysis – use your economic terminology to explain what is going on in the article.
3. Supply and Demand graphs to illustrate the article.
4. Critique the article. For example, do you agree or disagree with it? Explain why or why not. Has something been omitted in the writing of the article? What would make this a better or more complete article? Use your own words here to give an opinion about the article.
6. References with a clear link to your article or the article itself within the text.