Read four (4) academically reviewed articles on Net Neutrality and complete the following activities:
(Wikipedia articles will not be accepted. Professor may check the originality of all posts. Avoid copy-and-paste).
1. Summarize all four (4) articles in 400 words or more. Please use your own words. Do not copy-and-paste
2. Base on your article review and the assigned reading, discuss how net neutrality will affect data networks and the availability of information to businesses. Do you believe net neutrality will lead to IT efficiency? Why or why not?
The post should be in 400 or more word limits in APA format with citations and references. The format of the document should be in below-attached document assignment (please refer the attached document)
I have to reply to the other 2 students in the below format:(please see the attachment of my classmate’s replies)
Replies to the classmates’ posts 150 words minimum. In your response to your classmates, consider comparing your articles to those of your classmates. Research from academic articles must be included in your responses to classmate’s posts.
Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.