2 PAGE WELL-WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT DUE TOMORROW 8/9/2018 PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS NO INTRODUCTION
(Age Group- Preschool-aged children through age 7)
For your initial post, you will present at least two viewpoints debating professional approaches to assessment used in psychology for your assigned age group. Please see the list below for your assigned age group. In addition to the required reading, research a minimum of one peer-reviewed article from the Ashford University Library on ability testing research at is pertains to your assigned age group.
In your initial post, you must
1. Briefly compare and discuss at least two theories of intelligence and the contemporary assessment measures related to those theories.
2. Analyze challenges related to assessing individuals in your assigned age group and describe any special ethical and sociocultural issues which must be considered. Preschool-aged children through age 7
3. Analyze and provide evidence from validation studies supporting and opposing the use of specific instruments with your assigned population.
4. Present the pros and cons of individual versus group assessment of ability.
5. Summarize the implications of labeling and mislabeling individuals in your assigned age group as a result of testing and assessment. Preschool-aged children through age 7
DUE TOMORROW DUE TOMORROW NO PLAGIARISM
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more