1. Pick three different quotes from “Choosing a School for My Daughter in a Segregated City” (152) by Nikole Hannah-Jones.
2. Write three abbreviated body paragraphs, using the PIE format: (Point, Illustration A, Illustration B and Explanation).
POINT: What is the problem presented by the quote? (1 sentence)
IllUSTRATION A: Write how the author presents the quote-summary. (1-2 sentences)
ILLUSTRATION B: Insert the quotation with page number. (1-2 lines)
EXPLANATION: Why is the point or quote a problem? (1-2 sentences)
3. In this PIE formula, do not write the words “I, you, us, we, and me.” These words are considered informal or non-academic. Instead use people, society, student, reader, person, or individual. Make sure that the PIE structure is typed, using the MLA format.
Please note that the Reflections must have:
1. MLA format-look up the link if you are not sure
2. Single spaced the entire assignment or page
3. One page only
4. Times New Roman, font 12
5. Quotations with page numbers
6. Point and Explanations do not have the author’s name in it.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more