Assessment: Presentation Script
Due : 20th Nov, 2018
No. of words: 1000 words
Weighting : 15%
This assessment is designed to get you researching and thinking critically about contemporary global issues in tourism, and prepare a script which will be the basis of a presentation (A2).
You will choose three (3) contemporary issues influencing tourism globally. Next, you should research recent industry and academic sources (2015/2018) to locate evidence and examples of each issue to then provide discussion of the implications for tourism.
Your assignment will be a 1000-word script (referenced in text). The script will form the basis of Assessment 2 – presentation – and be presented as follows:
Presentation Individual 1, 2 Graded Script
N/A 15% 1000 26 Nov N/A words 2018
1. Introduction (50 words) – provide an introduction to identify the three issues.
2. Body (900 words) – the body should introduce,describe and explain the three global issues
using a sub-heading for each issue.
3. Conclusion (50 words) – a brief conclusion to summarise implications of the issues for
global tourism into the future.
4. Reference List – a list of references – minimum 6 – (industry and academic).
Note: the word count excludes references and reference list.
Global Tourism Issue No. 1 4 marks
Global Tourism Issue No. 2 4 marks
Global Tourism Issue No. 3 4 marks
Referencing 1 mark
Expression 2 marks
1. Heading must be given .
2. Minimum 6 sources must require. 2 for each issues, 1 must be peer-reviewed journal and one from non-academic sources.