Writing Assignment 1 –
COMPANY ANALYSIS (Maximum 2 pages long, double spaced)
You should attempt to complete this assignment after you have read Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 in the book, i.e., after you have understood the following concepts:
• What is marketing? • What is marketing strategy? • How do the micro and macro environmental factors affect marketing? • The consumer buying process • The industrial buying process • The impact of technology • The segmentation of a market, and targeting • The international marketing strategy
Pick a large company (e.g., Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, General Electric, Ford Motors, General Electric, Wal-Mart, McDonald’s, American Airlines, P&G, J&J, etc.,) and answer the following questions:
1. What is the business the company is involved in?
2. What is the specific micro-environment for this company?
3. What is the specific macro-environment for this company?
4. Which external environmental factors affect the business (positively and negatively)? And how?
5. Who are the consumers of the products/services of this company, and how do they buy the buy?
6. What is the profile of the company’s customers?
7. How would the company conduct a market opportunity analysis?
8. How would the company select a marketing strategy based on the market opportunity analysis?
9. What market segments is the company serving?
10. What products/services is the company marketing? Domestically, and Internationally?
11. What are the different brands of the company?
12. How does the company’s domestic marketing differ from its international marketing?
THIS IS A TWO PART ASSIGNMENT HERES PART TWO (complete on two seperate word documents)
1. What is meant by the distribution strategy of a company?
2. How many different ways can a company distribute its products/services?
3. How does a company communicate to its prospective and current customers?
4. What are the different vehicles of communication available to a company?
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of advertising, personal selling, sales promotion, and public relations?
6. What are the different ways in which a company decides on its communication budget?
7. What is Price when marketing a product/service?
8. What are the lower and upper limits of price?
9. What are the pricing objectives of a company?
10. How does a company price its products/services?
11. What are the different pricing strategies?
12. What are the different pricing tactics?
13. How is the final price decided?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more