Also, you must present a table as an appendix with the following topics and description;
· Community description.
· Community health status (can be obtain from the department of health).
· The role of the community as a client.
· Healthy people 2020, leading health indicators in your community.
· The age, nature, and condition of the community’s available housing
· Infrastructure needs – roads, bridges, streetlights, etc.
· The presence or absence of functioning businesses and industrial facilities
· The location, condition, and use of public spaces
· The amount of activity on the streets at various times of the day, week, or year
· The noise level in various parts of the community
· The amount and movement of traffic at various times of day
· The location and condition of public buildings – the city or town hall, courthouse, etc.
· Race and ethnicity
· Open spaces
· Service centers
· Religion and politics
The assignment will be posted in both the discussion tab of the blackboard under the forum title “Community assessment” and in the SafeAssign exercise in the assignment tab. The assignment is due on Sunday, May 24, 2020 @ 11:59 and then I will open for you to review your peers and post two replies about their assessment. The value of the replies is 20 points (10 points for each reply).
The due date to post the assignment in on Sunday, May 24, 2020 @ 11:59 PM and for the replies on Wednesday, May 27th, 2020. After the 24th only the replies will be accepted.
This assignment has a total value of 100 points, 80 for the survey and the replies 20 points. I will be monitoring plagiarism very closely.
If you have any question you can contact me via FNU email.