For companies that have a mission of selling, a major objective is to motivate the salespeople. While there are many factors that go into motivating these people, one of the primary factors is the compensation plan that describes how they will be rewarded. Research a large organization’s sales force and its compensation plan.
Write a seven to eight (7-8) page paper in which you:
1. Review the five (5) total rewards components outlined by WorldatWork and discuss how the components can be used to motivate the sales force to achieve high performance. Be specific.
2. Describe the behaviors of the sales force that are targeted with the compensation plan.
3. Define value proposition and assess how a value proposition is achieved for current and future employees leveraging a total rewards package.
4. Based upon the type of plan you may create or WorldatWork’s model, indicate how attracted you think future salespeople may be to this plan and why.
5. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment preferably from http://research.strayer.edu Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; paragraphs are properly indented and all lines of information double-spaced; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze an organization’s strategy, workforce, operating environment, and key stakeholders to identify critical factors in designing a total rewards strategy.
· Evaluate organizational policies that facilitate the administration of benefits.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in total rewards.
· Write clearly and concisely about total rewards using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more