The paper should be prepared as if it were an internal consulting report to be presented to the organization’s managerial decision makers.
The paper format should follow the six Steps in the Rational Decision-Making Process which are:
1) Identify the problem or issue,
2) Identify at least two alternative solutions to solve/improve it,
3) Evaluate pros and cons of each alternative solution,
4) Select and recommend one of the solutions and state your rationale,
5) Discuss how you could implement the solution,
and 6) Discuss how you would follow up (evaluate) its effectiveness.
There should be a minimum of three scholarly citations, one from the textbook related to the topic and two from other sources, preferably from other scholarly peer reviewed sources. They should be properly cited using APA format. The paper should be between 1000-1500 words (approx. 4-5 pages), double spaced, in 12 pt. font.
The book that can be used is
Griffin, R. W. (2015). Fundamentals of Management. Boston: Cengage Learning.