Early on Monday, the Supervising Manager called your group/team and congratulated you on excellent stakeholders’ review (week 4assignment). Your work was so good that the Manager decided to use it as a standard approach for all other groups/teams. He/she asks you to make a graphical representation of the combined linkages and affiliations between the identified primary and affiliated stakeholders and the managerial job roles in your team that can serve as a visual map for the rest of the organization. The stakeholders’ linkage map needs to represent the types of links directed to solve managerial issues identified in week 2 Memos and the communication linkages among the job roles with the shared goal to affect the needs of the affected population.
You can use any software/program to accomplish this goal as long as it is visible in LEO and free. This creative process requires precision and careful planning. Think thought linkages and affiliations. Imagine how it would work in real life. One of the recommended programs to use is Paint. Post the template in the forum for the team members to fill in. You may use Google Doc as well.
In order to accomplish this quick project, your team needs to collaborate on the format of the map, direction of link and affiliations and to coordinate the editing and submission of the final product. Recommended steps to completion:
1. Read all the Memos from week 2 and the stakeholder analysis from week 4(Monday)
2. Make a list of the issues, identified relationships among the team job roles and the stakeholders as well the directional communication( By Wednesday)
3. Decide on the map format. You may look at some examples at:
4. Assign a person responsible for the frame development(Wednesday/Thursday)
5. Each group member enters relevant information in the appropriate locations (Thursday)
6. Review the draft (Friday)
7. Assigned person to edit the draft and to convert it to the visually cohesive product (Saturday)
8. Miscellaneous/submit to the dropbox for grading (due day)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more