1) Compare and contrast the character Justine (in Sade’s Justine) with the character Therese in Zola’s Therese Raquin. Describe the characters and the different narrative techniques employed to portray them. Please discuss how female sexuality is depicted in each novel.
2) How would Pangloss fit into Sade’s novel Justine? How would he philosophise in the world of the libertine?
3) Compare the love story in Voltaire’s Candide with the relationship between Therese and Laurent in Zola’s Therese Raquin. Is romantic love prioritised in the novels? Also mention the significance of- (or lack thereof) romantic love in Eldorado.
4) Discuss the import of money and economic concerns to the characters in Voltaire’s Candide and Zola’s Therese Raquin. Further, discuss the different ways in which these novels critique their societies.
2)Introduction (Introduce the reader, main argument )
3) Body (development, supporting arguments)
-Sub argument( You should support with giving page numbers, citation & quotation)
-Sum up, you can ask new question not repeat what you told in introduction
-Important: new quotation question with emotional state
!do not paraphrase the essay question!
! Each question should be answered in 3 pages. (Total min. 12 pages)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more