After you have analysed your collected information, produce the following UML diagrams for proposed system as the specifications for a new automated information system for ASC.
1. Identify classes that should exist in the proposed systems and develop class diagrams for the proposed system of ASC.
2. Draw at least two use Case diagrams for the proposed system of ASC.
3. Write Use Case scenarios for above use cases. Use the simplified template form the slides.
4. Draw the Entity Relationship Diagram for the proposed system. Clearly indicate entities, attributes, relationships and cardinalities
5. Draw a Data Flow diagram (DFD) – Context Diagram depicting the external entities and data flow to the system
6. Draw an activity diagram for the proposed system to model the activity flow of the system.
7. Select four functions and develop interfaces for selected functions. When analysing an organization’s business processes, there are usually some issues which need to be clarified before you can proceed, particularly when the issues affect the way you developed your models. When developing each diagram, you may make some assumptions which will affect the result of your presented modelling diagram. For example, right after a presented diagram, explain each diagram to your readers and your assumptions made in modelling it.
Section B- Marking Criteria Due Date: Week 11 Sunday 5pm Task Allocated Marks Scored Marks Class Diagrams • Well-explained and well-justified • Assumptions supporting the model 5 Use Case Diagrams • Well-explained and well-justified • Assumptions supporting the model 5 Use case Scenarios for above use case diagram 5 Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) 5 Data Flow Diagram(DFD) 5 Activity Diagram 5 Functions and interfaces 5 Conclusions and Recommendations • A summary of your findings • Recommend whether or not the project should continue/ how to continue 3 References 2 Total (Out of 40) 40 Total (Out of 30) 20
Edit question’s body
Edit question’s attachments
Posted: 6 Days Ago
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more