This is the second part of a three-part assignment where you will be applying many of the course concepts that have been discussed in this unit and in previous units by conducting a well-researched analysis.
For this assignment, you will be expanding upon the department (Selma Police Department) you selected for the Unit VI Scholarly Activity by addressing the components listed below.
1) Formulate an action plan to promote effective organizational change with an emphasis on conflict management policy planning.
2) Discuss your personal strategies for managing conflict and how you could incorporate different strategies into these processes.
3) Consider priorities that public managers and employees must possess throughout change processes.
4) Integrate proven theories to help with rationale, input, and expected outcomes from policy changes.
5) Discuss possible efforts and tactics for implementing change to ensure a smooth and productive transition.
During this phase, you must develop at least a three-page action plan and utilize at least four of the sources listed in your Unit VI Scholarly Activity or selected replacements.
Be sure to properly format your title page and reference page in APA style, and keep in mind that the aforementioned do not count toward meeting the three-page minimum requirement.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more