# 7 due 8/18/2019 – $15.00
For this discussion:
· Summarize briefly a treatment plan you have developed for a client with whom you have been working at your fieldwork site. Include client demographics, diagnosis, presenting issues, and at least two specific counseling goals.
· Identify one specific counseling intervention you have used for each of the stated goals.
· Describe how your interventions align with the client’s demographics or sociocultural background, diagnosis, and presenting problem.
· Describe any research you did to identify interventions that were supported by research as being effective. Include references to any articles that you located.
· Describe your experience using these interventions in counseling sessions and how you evaluated their effectiveness. How did you know if the interventions were effective or not? If the interventions were ineffective, what could have been done differently?
Your post and responses are expected to be substantive in nature and to reference the assigned readings, as well as other theoretical, empirical, or professional literature to support your views and writings. Reference your sources using standard APA guidelines.
· Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
· Stages of Change.
· Resistance/Reactance Level.
· APA Style and Format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more