Each question need different document and please make sure you have mentioned question in page 1 so that i can identify.
1. Using a Microsoft Word document, please describe your first experience with a computer and with use of the internet. Minimum 300 words.
2. Please assume you have the absolute power to control the internet and its content.
3. Please read and summarize the article, “The Law of the Horse,” which can be found at the following link:
4. Each week please post an original reply to my discussion question by 11 p.m. Wednesday evening Eastern Time (ET). Include at least 250 words in your reply. Indicate at least one source or reference in your original post. You can use your textbook or current research articles. Please see the rubric for information on how I will assess your discussion post.
Also, post a reply to one of your classmates between Thursday and Saturday evening by 11 p.m. ET. Include at least 125 words. Add to the discussion. Do not just say, good job, way to go, etc. Your discussion question responses should reflect an understanding of the situation and the reading materials. Please see the rubric for information on how I will assess the reply to your classmate.
QUESTION: How would one distinguish between an organizational weakness and a threat to the organization?
5. ASSIGNMENT: From Chapter 2, page 59; answer Jobs vs. Cook case.
Steve Jobs was a strong, charismatic leader who co-founded Apple and is credited with much of the success of the company. Some believe that Tim Cook, who became CEO in 2011, embraces a more collaborative leadership style. Do research to compare and contrast the leadership styles of the two CEOs. (You may wish to view the 2013 movie JOBS, which portrays the story of Steve Jobs’ ascension from college dropout to Apple CEO.) Which CEO—Jobs or Cook—do you think developed and executed the most effective strategic plan? What evidence can you find to support your opinion?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more