” COSMETICS SECTOR”
Written assignment comprising 2,000 word (+10%) .Harvard referencing.
The main points to cover when analysing your sector:
· Choice of sector: Define clearly what your sector comprises. For instance if you choose the sector of cosmetics, are toiletries included? , etc. Briefly provide relevant data of your sector: its importance within the EU, any major companies, structure (few large players or many small players? as that will have relevance when you look at competition), etc. You can get few ideas about sectors from the Europa website http://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/index_en.htm
· Your sector within the EU internal market: analyse which are the main issues that your sector faces and whether it is subject to harmonised or non-harmonised standards.
· Competition: Has your sector been subject to competition issues that have transpired into the EU Commission? http://ec.europa.eu/competition/general/overview_en.html#. Important – note that competition here refers to antitrust, abuse of dominant position, mergers, and State aid and NOT to general competitiveness of the sector, external trade or similar.
· The future: How is your sector faring towards the future within the EU? Are regulations/standards going to restrict or promote its activity within this sector in Europe? Of particular importance you should consider environmental aspects and the digital economy (if relevant).
· Organised Interests: Is there any organised interest which might be registered in the Transparency registry comprising activities within your sector?. Please provide some insights. http://ec.europa.eu/transparencyregister/public/homePage.do
· Critical conclusions: Comment on your views on the sector and its development within the EU internal market context in view of your research.
· Referencing: Although you can use a variety of sources you need to include at least 4-6 academic sources as part of your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more