Part 1: Article Review
1. Find at least four (4) academically reviewed articles on production cost. Write an annotated bibliography on the four (4) articles. 600 words(Each article 150 words)
2. Based on the articles you reviewed, discuss the lessons you learned. Discuss how you would use the information in managerial decision-making.
Part 2: Application
Based on the materials presented in chapters 5 and 6 of the recommended textbook, develop a product idea.
1. Describe the product in detail.(300 words)
2. Assume you have sufficient production capacity to manufacture the product. What are the costs associated with the manufacturing of this product?(200 words)
3. Provide detailed cost data. You cost data should be segmented into fixed and variable costs.
4. Assume that the market demand for this product is 500 units and your company’s market share is 5 percent. Based on your cost data, calculate:
A. Total cost
B. Fixed cost per unit (average fixed cost)
C. Variable cost per unit (average variable cost)
D. Total cost per unit (average total cost)
E. Marginal cost
5. Based on your calculations from #3 and #4, above, produce
A. Graph that shows fixed cost, variable cost and total cost
B. Graph that shows average fixed cost, average variable cost, and average fixed cost.
C. Based on the two graphs, discuss your observations on the behavior of the costs.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more